Through this policy Data Protection, we inform you that in compliance to Article 5 of the Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data, Law 15/1999 of 13 December (the Act), data provided to TECNIFRÍO SEVILLA, s.c.a. will be treated according to the provisions below:
1. The data provided will be incorporated into a file for the exclusive purpose of carrying out automated processing of data under conditions and for the purposes defined in Section 2 of this Data Protection Policy. This file contains data solely for use in identification purposes related to the services offered by TECNIFRÍO SEVILLA, s.c.a., who holds the and is responsible for this file.
2. By accepting the terms of this Data Protection Policy, you expressly consent to the use of the data you have provided to us with the aim of carrying out the service required or to inform you of new services, promotions, useful information without prejudice. At any time, you may request TECNIFRÍO SEVILLA, s.c.a. to cease sending this information, without having to delete your personal data, which may be necessary for us to continue our service. To this end we will inform you at the end of every communication of how to request cancellation.
3. Any customer may exercise at any time, the right of access, rectification, modification and deletion of personal information provided through postal mail to: Calle Diseño, 8, 41011 MairenadelAljarafe, Sevilla.
4. All files are automated and have their own system of security measures as required by current legislation on data protection, to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration or access allowed.
5. We do not communicate information to others and commit ourselves to fulfill the obligation of secrecy established by the applicable law regarding the data stored in databases. We never pass personal data on to third parties without express permission in the form of written consent from the owner.
6. TECNIFRIO SEVILLA, s.c.a. reserves the right to modify its Data Protection Policy in accordance with current applicable legislation. Any modification of the Data Protection Policy will be available in these facilities.